What's the world of Minorstudy? The World of MINORSTUDY To empower the real meaning of education throughout the world.
Why to catch up with this Minorstudy? Take a look below to change the way of thinking, and the world within yourself. All that you have to know about this Minorstudy for better tomorrow, and are you searching for, and more about yourself to grow. There’s something for everyone to enjoy and to make life better and dynamic, so start browsing now. and know about this Minorstudy.
What are the quotes of Minorstudy? HOPE!!! "NEVER LOOSE YOUR HOPE BECAUSE HOPE IS THE ONLY FUEL THAT KICK YOU TO THE NEXT GOAL".
Why beginning important part of the success? “The beginning is the most important part of the success” "that gear up towards the excellence of your work"
What's the Gallery section of Minorstudy?
This is Gallery section paragraph. where we can see the real attachment of the new seed of the upcoming future generation among the different fields.
What's the Theme Portrait of Minorstudy? Theme Portrait by Buddha “Your job is to discover the world and then with all your heart give yourself to it”
What's the quotes of A. P. J. Abdul Kalam? “Don't take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
When is the mobile application of Minorstudy available? This website www.Minorstudy.com (“Website”) and the mobile application Minorstudy is being made (“Application”) (together referred to as the “Service”) are owned and operated by Minorstudy Private Limited (“We”, “Us”, “Company” or “Our”, which expression shall mean and include affiliates, successors and assigns).
What's the legal agreement of Minorstudy? This Policy constitutes a legal agreement between You and the Company. By mere visiting/ accessing the Service, You expressly consent to Company’s use and disclosure of Your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If You do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not proceed further to use/ access this Service.
Does Minorstudy apply to third-party websites? This Policy does not apply to third-party websites (if any) that are connected via links to the Service. We do not endorse any third party whose link is found on Our Service.
Why Minorstudy may update this Policy from time to time? We may update this Policy from time to time. If We make any material changes We may notify on this Service prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage You to periodically review the Policy for the latest information on Our privacy practices.
Why Minorstudy Collect Personal Information? During Your use of the Service, We may collect and process information from You, including but not limited to the below mentioned:
1. Information about Your personal identity such as name, gender, age etc.
2. Your username, password, e-mail address, date and time of access, and other security related information used by You when You register for, and in relation to, a Minorstudy account.
3. Your contact details such as Your address, postal code, telephone or mobile number.
4. Communications between You and Minorstudy . For example, We may send You Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
What's the collectively be referred to as “Personal Information” for Minorstudy Cookies? “Cookies” are small files that reside on Your computer’s hard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites. You may refuse to accept Cookies by activating the setting on Your browser which allows You to refuse the setting of Cookies. However, if You
What's the Cookies of Minorstudy? “Cookies” are small files that reside on Your computer’s hard drive and generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites. You may refuse to accept Cookies by activating the setting on Your browser which allows You to refuse the setting of Cookies. However, if You select this setting You may be unable to access certain parts of the Service.
Why Use of Personal Information by Minorstudy? We may use Your information, including Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Remembering Your login status so that You don’t have to login again if You are already logged in.
2. Help You efficiently access Your information after You sign in.
3. Remember information so You will not have to re-enter it during Your visit or the next time You visit the Service.
4. We may use Your Personal Information for processing Your registration for Our Services. This may include verification of user information through mobile verification.
5. To notify You about changes in the Service.
6. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Our Service, and other technical and functional management.
7. Develop and test new products and features.
8. Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
9. Diagnose or fix technology problems.
10. Automatically update the website/Application on Your device.
11. To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.
12. Notify You in the event We become aware of any breach of the security of Your information and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach
Why does your Personal Information that can be viewed by other Users of the Service? You acknowledge that by using the Services, You are publishing certain Personal Information that can be viewed by other Users of the Service.
Why Minorstudy will use and retain Your information? We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce Our agreements.
Why Minorstudy Sharing Your Information? We will not rent or sell Your information to third party outside Minorstudy without Your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
1. We may share User content and Your information, including Personal Information, with third parties, including but not limited to advertisers on Our platform.
2. We may remove parts of data that identifies You and share the remaining data with other parties. We may aggregate certain portions of Your data with the selected portions of data from other users and share it with other parties.
3. Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.
4. We may access and share Your information, including Personal Information in order to comply with laws and law enforcement.
What's the Storing Information of Minorstudy? 1. We use commercially reasonable security practices and safeguards to help keep the Personal Information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify Your identity before granting You access to Your account. However, You understand that it is not possible to guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet and/ or stored on a computer resource, and therefore we are unable to guarantee your information, including Personal Information, absolute security.
2. Please do Your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between You and Minorstudy, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes in other social media services You connect to Minorstudy make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
What's the Business Transfer of Minorstudy? We may share your Personal Information or any other information collected and stored by the Service with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons in connection with the provision of the Services to You. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information:
1. To a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database.
2. In connection with a corporate merger, acquisition, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or any other form of corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process.
What's the Severability of Minorstudy? We have taken every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy.
What's the Exclusion of Minorstudy? This Policy shall not be applicable to any information other than the information collected by Us through the Service. This Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information You provide Us either through this Service or through any other means. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations.
What's the Minorstudy Governing Law and Dispute Resolution? This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The courts at Bihar, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
What's the Minorstudy No Waiver? The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
If You wish to register a complaint regarding Minorstudy, You may do so by sending an email to Minorstudycomplaint@gmail.com Your email will be acknowledged by a system generated response, or via an individual manual email to the extent possible, within 24 hours of us having received it. You will be kept informed of the progress we make in redressing Your complaint and/ or the reasons for delay, if any, in such redressal.
What's the Office Address of Minorstudy? Office Address: 843330, Lalbandi Road, Sonbarsa, Sitamarhi
What's the official Email Id of Minorstudy? Email Id: email@example.com